- Name: Tour Odeon Tower – Sky Penthouse
- Price: Estimated at $387 Million USD (Forbes – May 2013)
- Size: 35,500 sq. ft. (3,300 sq. m.)
- Main Bedrooms: 5
- Staff Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: Unknown
- Penthouse Levels: Encompassing Top 5 Floors
- Tower Floors: Twin 49 + 44 Stories
- Max Tower Height: 557ft (170m)
- Address: 30 Avenue de l’Annonciade – 98000 Monaco
- Ward: La Rousse/Saint Roman
- Completion: September 2014
With an estimated price tag that surely only a billionaire would entertain purchasing, the uber exclusive Tour Odeon Tower Sky Penthouse in Monaco is set to potentially become one of the most expensive luxury homes in the world. Sitting atop the second tallest building on Europe’s Mediterranean coastline, the 35,500 sq. ft. five-storey penthouse could become one of the world’s most expensive properties per square meter when it comes onto the market in 2014. This price tag is beyond even the most expensive homes in the world.
Taking luxury living to dazzling new heights, the Tour Odeon ‘Sky-Penthouse’ is a grand vision of extravagant opulence built to dominate the top-tier of exclusive luxury residences around the world. Rising majestically above the azure waters of the Mediterranean, the resplendent Penthouse embraces unprecedented 360-degree views over the sea with a stunning outdoor rooftop circular infinity pool linked to a balcony by a waterslide, making it the epitome of a luxury lifestyle beyond imagination.
Located within the Golden Citadel of Monte Carlo, the Tour Odeon Tower is the latest addition to the elite status of the city-state of Monaco, setting a new standard for luxury living on an international scale. Overlooking the stunning coast of the Principality of Monaco, with Larvotto Beach and the Ligharian Sea below, Tour Odeon is an unprecedented statement of extreme luxury in the veritable playground of millionaires and billionaires amid the glitz and glamour, wealth and oligarchical excess, that is at the heart of Monaco.
- Architect: Alexandre Girald
- Designer: Alberto Pinto Agency
- Contractor: Vinci Construction
- Developer: Groupe Marzocco