- Name: Casa Almare by Elias Rizo Arquitectos
- Price: $3,490,000 USD – (January 2014)
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Levels: 4 storeys
- Size: 9,009 sq. ft.
- Completed: 2010
- Design: Contemporary modern Mexican style residence perched on a seaside cliff.
- Pool: Heated infinity cantilevered cliff edge pool overlooking the bay of Bahía de Banderas.
Situated on a seaside cliff overlooking the stunning Puerto Vallarta coast with spectacular views over the Bahía de Banderas bay, the extraordinary beauty of its location provided the inspiration for the state-of-the-art contemporary design of Casa Almare.
This luxury residence was created to encapsulate the dramatic ocean views of the bay. Perched over a seaside cliff, the impressive structure of the residence was designed with a top floor at street level, flowing down four stories to a cliff edge pool deck that sits suspended over the glistening water below.
Every area of the home has a visual connection with the ocean, giving the residence a sophisticated tropical vibe with an altruistic modern architectural design that evokes a visible natural harmony with the water. Arguably the most impressive aspect of this modern masterpiece can be seen from the cascading infinity pool terrace at the lowest level of the residence. The incredibly alluring view across the pool out to the Pacific Ocean horizon, with its ever-changing palette of sky and water, is nothing short of breathtaking.
- Architect: Elias Rizo Arquitectos
- Interior Designer: Interiorismo Colectivo
- Photography: Marcos García