Rancho Cucamonga is a beautiful city set in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in San Bernardino County. The total population of this city is 177,000. This is the most populated city in Southern California. This city is also popular because it offers houses in a prime location and also many amenities to the people. It is a desirable place to stay because of the popular social life.
Housing Market in Rancho Cucamonga
The houses are available at an affordable cost of $ 541,600. This means the cost of rent for this house will be $ 1442 per month and $ 17,304 per year. This rent is for a 1 BHK apartment. For a 2 BHK apartment, the annual rent is $ 21,648 per year which is $ 1804 per month. The affordable neighborhoods in Rancho Cucamonga are Alta Loma, Hermosa Ave, 19th Street, City Centre, Vineyard Ave, Foothill Boulevard, Etiwanda Ave, and Arrow Hwy.
Crime Rates in Rancho Cucamonga
The crime rates in Rancho Cucamonga are very low compared to the national crime rate of California. The average crime rate at Rancho Cucamonga is 33.7% which includes burglary, theft, and arson. The heinous crimes like rape, murder, and robbery are 10.1%, whereas, the average rate in California is 37.1% for these crimes.
Traffic Situation in Rancho Cucamonga
There is a good network of public transport which includes OmniTrans Bus, Metro Link Trains, and shuttle service to Ontario International Airport. If you have your vehicle, you can get familiar with major routes like the foothill highway which connects Rancho Cucamonga to major cities in the USA. The city also offers Bike-friendly or walk-friendly infrastructure for pedestrians. The general public of Rancho Cucamonga cannot escape the situation of bad traffic. Rancho Cucamonga has some of the worst driving areas which lead to the situation of bad traffic. The car accident statistics below were found on The Accident Guys website. The data of fatal accidents is given below for your reference:
- The statistics of accidents in Rancho Cucamonga states that there were 11 accidents in the year 2020.
- 4 fatal accidents took place because of drinking and driving.
- The average rate of fatal accidents in 2020 was 6 fatal accidents in every 1,000,000 people.
- The bad road conditions also lead to major accidents and there are many deaths caused by negligent driving or vehicle not functioning properly.
Shopping Areas Near Rancho Cucamonga
- Victoria Gardens offers places to dine and shop with a lot of free parking space available to accommodate high-density crowds.
- Ontario Mills is a great place to shop which offers a wide variety of stores with leading brands in the country.
- Montclair Place is a very peaceful place to shop and take a break from regular household chores.
- Terra Vista Town Centre is a shopping center to meet the daily needs of the customers. You can purchase groceries and other household items from this shopping center.
- Claremont Village is a shopping village with many small shops available to shop. This shopping center offers shops like art shops and record shops with restaurants that have outdoor seating.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Living in Rancho Cucamonga
- This city offers the opportunity to earn a substantial income through proper employment opportunities.
- It offers a wonderful Mediterranean climate which is enjoyed by all.
- The city offers a culturally diverse population who are economically strong.
- The city offers a countryside look and feel through beaches and snowy mountains.
- All locations in the city are centrally located which makes this a beautiful attraction for tourists.
- Tourists can enjoy hikes on the pacific electric inland empire trail and shop at Victoria Gardens.
- The cost of living at Rancho Cucamonga is around 140 which is higher than most cities in the US.
- The housing market appreciated in 2020 which was more than the housing market in other US cities.
Rancho Cucamonga is a city that offers many options in the real estate sector for people to stay. It offers a beautiful climate that attracts people to make Rancho Cucamonga their home. The city is safe and crime rates are relatively low.