Having a swimming pool in your house, restaurant or resort is great for relaxing and having fun. But it can also be dangerous without the proper safety precautions like glass pool fencing. Glass barriers are strong enough to keep people from falling into the water while still being safe to look at. They prevent accidents like children falling in and adults slipping on wet surfaces.
The cost of installing them is much less than hiring lifeguards, which makes them an excellent investment for any home, business or resort with a swimming pool! So, we will go through some of the additional advantages of glass pool fencing.
- Glass pool fencing is virtually invisible: The fencer can be made of glass and still look like a beautiful view. When the pool is in use, part of it will disappear behind the fence, but with so many benefits, you don’t mind at all! So, if you want to add protection without compromising your house’s looks, then glass pool fencing is the best option for you. You can get different styles at Clear Choice Pool Fencing, so ensure you check their services.
- The cost of installing them is much less than hiring lifeguards: Depending on where you live, it can be expensive to hire a lifeguard and pay their benefits. This means that many pools don’t even have one because they’re just too expensive! That’s why investing in a glass pool fence is so smart- it not only protects swimmers but also saves money down the line as well! So, stop thinking about how expensive it might be or what others will say about an invisible barrier around your swimming pool.
- Glass pool fencing reflects light and heat, which means you can enjoy your backyard all year round: If you’ve ever tried to swim in a pool during the winter, you know how much colder it is than when it’s warm. A glass barrier doesn’t allow heat and light to escape, which means that your water will stay warmer longer! This prevents algae growth, too, so you don’t have to worry about spending time scrubbing down your walls or floor every week.
- Prevent accidents: You might have seen several children and adults falling in the pool due to slippery surfaces. These accidents often cause injuries or fractures, which can sometimes worsen the situation. But having a glass pool fence prevents children from getting too close to the pool’s edge or falling in. It also prevents adults from having accidents like tripping and slipping on wet surfaces.
- Glass pool fencing is a significant investment: Having someone to look after your swimming pool can be costly as you have to pay them as long as they work. But installing a glass pool fence is a one-time investment that provides security and a stylish feel to your home. Eventually, it is an excellent investment for any home, business or resort with a swimming pool!
- It can be installed on any size of in-ground or above-ground pool: Glass pool fencing can be installed on any size of in-ground or above-ground pools that you might have. It is a great choice for houses with children, as they are sturdy enough to withstand the weight and pressure of kids playing around them!
- It comes in many styles: Glass pool fences come in different shapes, textures and colours so that you can choose the glass style that matches your home’s style. You could also install a glass privacy screen if you want people outside to see into your swimming pool but not vice versa – perfect when having guests over during summer BBQs or dinner parties! There are diverse styles to choose from, such as curved glass panels or traditional straight panels.
- It’s easy to clean and maintain: You might feel that glass pool fencing would be more challenging to maintain because it’s made of glass, but this isn’t the case! It is actually quite easy. You can clean them easily with a hose and brush or by using chemicals like chlorine that are specially formulated for glass panels.
- It comes in different colours: Not only do colourless panels come in many shapes and sizes, but they are also available in a plethora of beautiful colours such as blue, black and green – perfect when you want your swimming pool to match your backyard decor! The colour choices let you customize any size of space without feeling like it clashes.
- No worries after installation: With coloured fences made of fibre, there are chances that the paint will peel off after a certain period. But with the glass fencing, you’ll never have to worry about paint chipping or peeling off with a glass fence because there’s no need for painting. Your swimming pool will always look clean and new.
Tips to follow while choosing a glass pool fence
- Choose a company that is licensed and insured for your peace of mind.
- Find out how long the company has been in business to make sure they are dependable.
- There should be no gaps around any portion of a glass pool fencing panel – this will guarantee safety from kids falling into water or adults slipping on wet surfaces. The panels should also overlap at least six inches with every other panel – this prevents cracks that may lead to an accident.
- The panels should be made of tempered glass that is at least six millimetres thick – this will ensure the safety of those on both sides by making it resistant to breakage and shattering from sudden impacts, such as a ball being hit against it or someone running into it.
- Make sure you find out if there are any hidden costs for installation before agreeing to anything!
- See if the company has different styles in their products so that you can choose the one suitable for your decor.
- Evaluate whether or not an on-site installation is right for your needs – this will make it easier to have them installed by professionals who know how to do the job and can just walk away after they are finished!
If you are looking for ways to make your pool safer, then glass pool fencing is an excellent investment.