Selling conventional real estate is easier. However, when it comes to selling vacant land, one can face several challenges along the way. Below are a few strategies that will help you sell your land faster.
Follow the Rule of Seven and Highlight the Message
According to the rule of seven, a potential customer has to see your message seven times before taking any action. In this world of non-stop scrolling, making your potential buyer read your listing is difficult. To make someone read your listing, highlight the correct message. Do not waste your time on the ad describing the reason behind the sale; instead, focus on your land’s best feature in the initial line itself.
Getting Hold of Pictures
Apart from a great description, using pictures of your land can increase viewers’ and visitors’ chances at an incredible pace. If you have a great view in front of your land, highlight that. If there are farmlands and abundant greenery around, capture it to grab the buyer’s attention. Posting pictures and videos emphasizing the land’s excellent features help in appealing to the buyers.
Opt for Lot and Land Buyers
If you think you do not have much time to invest in marketing your property, you can consider a land buyer’s option. Land buyers buy land directly from the landowners and offer an effortless solution to your problem. They also buy the ground at a fair price. With the expertise they possess, they ensure a faster sale and bring ease to the table. In light of this, get hold of a reputed land buyer, such as Slate Land Buyers, as soon as possible.
Ensure the Land is Ready to Sell
Make sure that the land is clear to sell. Avoid disappointing the buyers by varying differences between the pictures in the ad copies and the actual property. Follow protocols so that your prospective buyers can tour the land. If they see a pile of garbage or unwanted waste in the area, it will ultimately dampen the buyer’s spirit and close the potential deal.
A few tips to make your land stand out are as follows
- Create marked property lines to ensure the buyers that you take care of your land.
- Ensure the vacant land is clean. For this, you have to make sure to visit the place often to avoid any discrepancies. Remove any dead tree limbs or trash from the space.
- You can plant some wildflowers to increase the aesthetic of the place.
- You can also add a sales flyer with the necessary details, including the contact number, so that the potential buyers can check out the property if they stumble upon it while traveling through the location.
- Keep a flexible time for property showings. Since everyone has a different schedule, try coming to a middle ground suiting both the parties. Don’t be rude to any buyers as an unexpected visitor can result in the sale you are waiting for several months.
Correct Pricing is Essential
Thorough research is essential when it comes to fixing the price of the property. Establish a price that is slightly more than the actual cost to allow room for negotiations.
Selling vacant land is trickier. However, if you follow the above steps, you will see an increase in leads in no time.