Solitude and the careful indulgence of your deepest and perhaps most productive inner thoughts can be realized within the safe place of your bathroom, so it would be unfair to overlook the way your bathroom is designed. Often humid and damp, your bathroom needs to be water-resistant, which is why wall panels are becoming popular, especially within the feng shui community of designers. Beyond being a utility for easy maintenance, wall panels can also offer a stunning premium look and a clean modern feel.
How To Style Bathroom Wall Panels
In addition to being water-resistant, a bathroom wall panel is also stain-resistant, available via a varied array of styles, colours, materials, and patterns that are often flexible and adaptable, which enables you to get as creative as you want. Whether it’s in a shower, behind a bath, or along your sink area, wall panels are also considered back-splash additions to interior design, much like you would find in a kitchen. Choose from laminate, marble, or tile effect wall panels. Tile effect wall panels give you the sleek polished finish without that extra hard work and cost that would come regularly with real tiles. Or, you can opt for a single big wall panel, which would create a statement piece. If you go with light coloured wall panels, you will give your bathroom a refreshing look, while with a dark colour scheme, you achieve a bold and decorative feel with that added extra edge.
Perks Of Using A Tongue-And-Groove System
A tongue-and-groove interlocking system is the most popular style of wall panels in bathrooms, as they do not need to be trimmed, which offers a clean and seamless finish to joints – making the joints invisible, all the while achieving an elegant design for your bathroom. It only takes seconds to slot your wall panels in place with this system.
Benefits Of Using Bathroom Wall Panels Over Tiles
- Installing tiles comes with a high cost, especially within a large bathroom suite, so wall panels are incredible affordable when seeking a budget-friendly solution.
- Wall panels do not require grout, so it makes the installation process less of a hassle and less messy.
- Wall panels are highly customization, offering you the chance for something more luxurious, elegant, and unique to your creative desires.
- You do not need to hire a professional tiler. The job of installing wall panels is fit for anyone with DIY skills.
- Need not to worry about bathroom mould or water damage on wall panels. They are waterproof and stain-resistant, which means wall panels are highly hygienic.
- Over time, tiles can look dirty with discoloration along the grout. You escape that problem with wall panels. All you need to do is wipe them regularly to clean away any dirt.
- Wall panels are cost-effective with its low maintenance quality, which will last you a long time.
- Create the look and feel that you want with a variety of styling options.
Wall Panels Are Fit For Any Surface
By now, you know that wall panels offer premium durability, but they are also adaptive in how they can be built onto any material or surface. They can even be installed over unsightly preexisting tiles in your bathroom.
When you install wall panels, you are choosing an incredibly budget-friendly and low maintenance solution that offers you the ability to turn a traditional space into a more modern contemporary feeling. Your bathroom deserves to stay in pristine condition for years to come, as wall panels give you the best chance for keeping things looking clean, tidy, and lavishly appealing to the eye.