It’s pretty safe to say these last months have changed the way the majority of us lead our lives, whether that is the way we work, the way we socialise, or the way we source our entertainment.
In these uncertain times, many of us have turned online to find what we are looking for and as the world wide web stretches from one pole to the other we can find and buy anything from a new home to all the white goods, services, and entertainments that we used to find either on the high-street or in our cities and towns.
This ability we now have to buy just about anything we need online has given rise to a massive number of new online sites arriving on our pages on an almost daily basis, and of course not all sites are as good as each other.
A Perfect Example
One of the first industries to make the transition online was the gambling industry and because of this for a long time, it was light years ahead of other, more cautious industries.
Having such a strong online presence coupled with the acceptance of gambling as an above-board form of entertainment instead of it being a rather shady pastime has boosted the market into a multi-billion industry with many businesses also making a success from providing other off-shoot products and services related to the industry.
Technological Advancements and the Online Gambling Industry
Online gambling consists mainly of online casinos and sports betting. The online casinos of today are a far cry away from the earlier games on offer, as today they are of high quality on all mobile platforms and are able to be played at any time and from any place you happen to be, as long as you have a good internet connection.
As technology advanced, so did the games and the hardware they are played on and as it is widely recognised that we are living in a mobile area, it really isn’t so surprising that more people like to play their games using their smartphone rather than have to wait to get home to enjoy their favourite games on a Mac or PC computer.
So, Where Would I Visit for the Best Experience?
As was mentioned earlier, the sheer volume of sites landing on web pages can be quite daunting and although choice is great for the consumer, no matter what they are buying, sometimes it is good to be pointed in the right direction to save time trawling through sites, which may be sub-standard.
Just like any other site you might look at to find goods or services, there are those that stand out from the rest, and the same can be said of online casinos; there are good ones and then there are great ones like fruityking.co.uk, which have stood the test of time in a very competitive market, and are still delivering exactly what their players want.
Top Tips for New Players
For those that enjoy having a bet or wager on a favourite game, there are a few top tips that will make finding the site that suits your needs far more easily, and as Fruity King is one of the most respected online casinos in 2021, then we are going to use that site as an example of where to play.
The main thing when sourcing any goods and services online is your safety, so the first thing you need to make sure is that your online casino carries a full gambling license issued by a reputable Gambling Commission and/or Gambling Authority. This is very important.
These licenses make sure that the online casino site is fair and true to their players and that they follow the strict rules that are set out to protect the public. As a rule of thumb, if a site does not hold a license, don’t waste your time.
Other Points to Consider
- Games should be provided by only the major online casino software providers to ensure that games are of consistently high quality, so look out for names like Microgaming and NetEnt.
- Game choice should also be varied with a full range of popular games like roulette, poker, blackjack, baccarat slots, and live casino games, besides a range of instant games for a change of pace.
- Banking options need to be a mix of the trusted, traditional methods, together with a selection of other methods such as the ‘pay by phone’ option, which lets you pay for the cost of your games using your monthly phone bill or your pay as you go balance. Cryptocurrency options with the likes of Bitcoin or Dogecoin are becoming increasingly popular methods of payment now too.
- The latest security encryption software should also be used as well as the online casino site’s random number generator that is subject to an independent auditor. (The RNG is the software that spins the virtual wheels and reel, rolls the virtual dice, and also deals the virtual cards.)
- One of the major pulls of any online casino is the bonuses and promotional offers open to players and these really should be generous with reasonable restrictions applied to them.
- Another must-have is a dedicated customer support service available to access by a few methods, including live chat for immediate help. In fact, the whole site should contain information pages that are written in jargon-free language, and of course, there should not be any hidden small print.
Luckily, there are sites out there that tick all the above boxes, which means that playing at an online casino is now an experience that is safe, secure and full of fun – and you never know, it might just be your lucky day!