Because of the increasingly mobile workforce, startups, remote workers, and small businesses, flexible office space is now a must-have. If you have a small business with less than ten employees, having a flexible office space can cut down the budget and your brick-and-mortar footprint because of the reduced overhead cost compared to when you have a corporate office.
With a flexible office space, you’ll have the office phones, technology, furniture, and front office staff to support your small business without the expense and commitment of a long-term lease. Learn how to find flexible office space for your small business in Gateshead today by continuing to read below.
Step 1: Know Your Office Space Needs and Requirements
Many flexible office spaces in Gateshead start at 125 square feet with 24-hour access. It’s important to know what you need for your new office or if you’re looking for features or amenities to meet your specific office requirements. You can rent an office within a few months of notice without long-term and complicated rental contracts. Flexible office spaces are great for downsizing using temporary workers or contract workers on a project or contractual projects.
Here are the important things you need to consider when choosing a flexible office space to meet your needs:
- Location: Walking distance or 5- to 10-minute drive from most employees’ addresses, for instance Aidan Office Space Gateshead
- Number of employees or workers: Part-time, contractual, or permanent employees
- Number of rooms: Meeting room, conference hall, cubicles, and workstations
- Facilities or amenities: Security, front desk or reception, and free complimentary drinks
- Technology: Internet speed, VPN phones, video conference equipment, cable, and multimedia room
Step 2: Find a Flexible Office Space Online
Once you know what you need, it’s practical to start searching for a flexible office space online. There are many websites and apps you can check to find the right location for you. You’ll save time, money, and effort by checking online resources for a faster and convenient search so you can start planning your best office design.
Here are some apps you can use to help you find a trusted and reputable flexible office space for rent in Gateshead:
- Instantoffices: Provides info about more than 11,000 flexible office spaces worldwide
- Liquidspace: Find flexible office space in Gateshead and view details and photos
- Hubble: Use the app to find your next office space
- Airbnb: A trusted and reputable site to check available office spaces online
- ShareDesk: You can book a shared office space or meeting room
Step 3: Ask for Referrals from Employees
One of the best ways to find flexible office space in Gateshead is getting a referral from your employees, most especially those who reside within the area. You can get great suggestions concerning the perfect amenities you need that are suitable based on the nature of your business.
Here are some tips to get expert advice from your employees:
- Ask your employees to rate the top five flexible office spaces on your shortlist to narrow down your options.
- Once you’re down to three options, check the company sites to get an idea of the rates, or contact the customer support team of each flexible office space rental service provider.
- Ask your employees nearby to get some photos or visit the office to get a good idea of the ambiance and customer service.
Step 4: Visit the Top Three Flexible Office Spaces in Gateshead
You might be a busy entrepreneur, but you have to set a time and date to visit the top three offices for rent on your list. It’s because you’re the final decision-maker, and your choice will significantly impact your business. Make sure to set up an appointment by contacting the customer support first to save time and effort.
Here are some helpful tips when choosing the best flexible office space to rent for your business:
- Consider your budget and ask the management to explain the inclusive features or services that come with renting the office space.
- Consider the length of time you need to rent the space.
- Know the terms before signing anything and know the policies of the flexible office rental service.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions and clarify any doubts or concerns for a successful rental transaction.